Being Merely Beautiful is not Enough

I met a beautiful and sexy woman in the gym. I do not know what her name is. I have met her for several times, but we just smile to each other occasionally. I was the first to smile to her, a wide smile, but she just smiled back reluctantly. I have been watching that beautiful woman for the last two months. Rarely do I admire people from their physical appearance.

But suddenly my sense of awe was gone, as I watched the way she treated others. She was irritated to find the floor of the bathroom in women's locker room was a bit sloppy because of the water that seeped out of a shower room. For me it is reasonable, because the size of the bathroom is small, so it is difficult to control the spray of showerhead. Usually, a lady who works as a cleaning service immediately cleans and dries the wet floor. Feeling annoyed, the beautiful woman whose body is sexy, whatever her name is, moaned;

"Mbak! This sloppy floor is really disgusting, clean it! What the hell is happening here? You should immediately mop it after everyone gets out of the shower."

I saw the cleaning service ignored her moaning. She immediately took a mop and bucket, dried up the floor that was a bit sloppy. Surprisingly, after being so grumpy, the beautiful woman could still have gone back to the mirror, she corrected her sitting position, puffed up, and sharpened her mouth.

Jeprettt!

She took a selfie.

Feeling satisfied with her selfie photo, she stepped out of the locker room, probably to join Zumba class.
                               
It was really a strange sight for me. I was disappointed. I had been sitting pretending to be busy playing my hand phone just to be able to see her beautiful figure closely in longer time. But indeed, that woman’s attitude omitted all my admiration, and now I am more interested in paying attention to the cleaning service lady. She is actually much more beautiful than the arrogant woman.

Then I realize. It is true that a lot of people say; beauty must be bundled with heart and brain. Well, my gorgeous woman, too bad, you are physically beautiful, but your brain and behavior are seriously sick.

Self reminder

No comments:

Post a Comment